Mainland Business Setup in DubaiOur team of consultants do more than just be a part of the answer – they become part of the solution.
At Vision Business Consulting, we have expert knowledge and experience in the process of setting up a business in Dubai mainland. We are familiar with the laws and regulations and can guide you through the entire process.
Business Setup in Dubai Mainland
Opening a Dubai mainland company involves several steps. Firstly, you need to decide on the type of business activity you want to pursue and obtain the necessary licenses and approvals from the appropriate government authorities. You also need to choose a company name and register it with the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED).
After registering your company, you need to secure an office space as it is a requirement for obtaining a business license. You also need to appoint a local sponsor or a service agent, who will handle all the government-related paperwork and legalities on your behalf.
Once these steps are completed, you can proceed to apply for the business license and other permits required for your specific business activities. Opening a Dubai mainland company can take several weeks and involves navigating various government agencies and complying with their regulations. Therefore, it is advisable to seek the assistance of a professional service provider to help you throughout the process.
How to get Dubai Mainland License?
To get a Dubai DED license, you need to follow these steps:
- Choose a business activity: First, you need to decide on the type of business activity you want to pursue. The Dubai DED website has a list of business activities to choose from.
- Choose a business name: Once you have decided on your business activity, you need to choose a name for your company. Make sure the name aligns with your business activity and is not already in use in the UAE.
- Reserve the trade name: After choosing a name, you need to reserve it with the Dubai DED. This step can be done online through the Dubai DED website.
- Obtain initial approval: Once the trade name is approved, you need to obtain initial approval from the Dubai DED for your business activity.
- Rent an office space: You need to rent an office space to obtain a Dubai DED license. The office space must be compliant with the Dubai Municipality requirements.
- Final approval and license issuance: After completing all the above steps, you will receive final approval from the Dubai DED, and your business license will be issued.
It is essential to note that the Dubai DED has specific requirements for each business activity, and the process can
- Access to a large market: Dubai mainland provides businesses with access to a large and diverse market. It is a commercial hub with a population of over 3 million people, and its strategic location makes it an ideal gateway to the wider Middle East and North Africa region.
- No restrictions on business activities: Unlike free zones, Dubai mainland allows businesses to engage in any activity, as long as it aligns with the UAE laws and regulations.
- No minimum capital requirement: There is no minimum capital requirement for businesses in Dubai mainland. This means that you can start a business with any amount of capital you have.
- Flexibility in office location: Businesses in Dubai mainland have the flexibility to choose their office location. You can set up your office anywhere in Dubai mainland, as long as it meets the requirements of the Dubai Municipality.
- Access to government contracts: Dubai mainland businesses have access to government contracts, which can be a significant source of revenue for many companies.
- Local sponsor requirement: Dubai mainland requires businesses to have a local sponsor or service agent to handle government-related paperwork. However, this requirement can also be an advantage as local sponsors can provide valuable insights and contacts within the country.
- 100% Foreign Ownership.
Business Setup Consultant in Dubai, UAE
We will take care of all the paperwork